Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.71+ £1.22 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom bestselling Amish fiction author Eicher (more than 350,000 books sold), comes a truly delightful and inspiring Christmas novella. Fans will be delighted by this peek at an Amish Christmas, complete with the romantic wish of a woman to spend the holidays with the man of her dreams.
- Author BiographyJerry Eicher taught for two terms in Amish and Mennonite schools in Ohio and Illinois. He writes of his experience growing up Amish in his memoir My Amish Childhood. Jerry has been involved in church renewal, preaching, and teaching Bible studies. He lives with his wife, Tina, and their four children in Virginia.
- Author(s)Jerry S. Eicher
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £22.98Trending at £23.75
- £8.01Trending at £8.99
- £4.94Trending at £5.99
- £9.29Trending at £12.96
- £4.62Trending at £5.00
- £7.46Trending at £8.31
- £7.99Trending at £13.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.