All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary exploration of Mesa Verde, seeking a broader understanding of place by sharing differing perspectives
- Author BiographyDavid Taylor is a visiting professor of sustainability at Stony Brook University, USA. His publications include Praying Up the Sun; The Log from The Sea of Cortez: A Poem Series; and Lawson's Fork: Headwaters to the Confluence. Steve Wolverton is an associate professor in environmental archaeology and conservation paleozoology in the Department of Geography at the University of North Texas, USA. He is coeditor of Conservation Biology and Applied Zooarchaeology.
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Content Note53 illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Taylor,Steve Wolverton
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.