All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging primer of the history of the sustainability movement from the 1600s to the present day, illuminating how sustainability evolved from a relatively marginal idea to the centerpiece of international accords, a top priority for governments and non-profit organizations, and a philosophy of hope and resilience with widespread appeal.
- Author BiographyJeremy L. Caradonna is Associate Professor of History at the University of Alberta. He is the author of The Enlightenment in Practice.
- Author(s)Jeremy L. Caradonna
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note5 b/w
- Weight486 g
- Width149 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £22.57Trending at £34.94
- £8.93Trending at £11.44
- £14.58Trending at £20.94
- £14.33Trending at £14.61
- £10.64Trending at £14.49
- £9.99Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.