All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA contribution to the theory and practice of using indicators for sustainability. It introduces systems ideas and a range of tools and techniques that have the potential to broaden and deepen our understanding of a whole range of complex situations. It offers a guide to the development of sustainability indicators.
- Author BiographySimon Bell is Director of the Bayswater Institute in London, a Senior Lecturer at the Open University and co-author with Stephen Morse of Measuring Sustainability (2003) and also co-author of How to Set Up Information Systems (2003). Stephen Morse is Reader in development studies, Department of Geography, University of Reading, UK, and author of Indices and Indicators in Development (2004).
- Author(s)Simon Bell,Stephen Morse
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables, index
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.85Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £20.93
- £11.71Trending at £11.57
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.