All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepared in cooperation with the Association of University Leaders for a Sustainable Future (ULSF), this book presents a number of case studies and experiences which illustrate how higher education institutions (e. g. universities and colleges) may pursue sustainability.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Prof. Walter Leal Filho (Ph.D., DSc) is the series editor. The Association of University Leaders for a Sustainable Future (ULSF) is an affiliate of the Center for Respect of Life and Environment (CRLE). ULSF promotes academic leadership for the advancement of global environmental literacy. Working in partnership with more than 250 signatory institutions in over 40 countries, ULSF helps to build and strenghten institutional capacity to develop ecologically sound policies and practices.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleEnvironmental Education, Communication & Sustainability
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig. and tab.
- Weight360 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byWalter Leal Filho
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.95Trending at £9.58
- £9.99Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.