All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing for 100 -- the complete year-round guide for the small-scale market grower.
- Author BiographyPam Dawling is a contributing editor with Growing For Market magazine. An avid vegetable grower for 38 years, she has been farming as a member of Twin Oaks Community in central Virginia for over 20 years, where she helps grow food for around 100 people on three and a half acres and provides training in sustainable vegetable production. Pam's farming experience includes caring for cows, sheep, goats, pigs, bees, chickens, ducks and geese; growing small acreages of wheat, barley, oats, field beans and hay, using old farm implements, and growing and cooking more than sixty different kinds of vegetables and fruits.
- Author(s)Pam Dawling
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Content NoteB&W photographs and illustrations throughout; 8-page color section
- Weight957 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byLynn Byczynski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.