All listings for this product
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
About this product
- DescriptionAs college campuses and workplaces turn their attention to minimizing carbon footprints, sustainable design is an increasingly fashionable aspect of interior design and architecture. Sustainable Residential Interiors focuses on implementing ?Green? design practices and technologies that improve indoor environmental quality.
- Author BiographyAnnette Stelmack, LEED AP BD+C, is the founding principal of design firm Inspirit. A nationally recognized leader, educator, and author she specializes in providing healthy, high performing, and sustainable interiors for multi-unit housing, residential, hospitality and spa projects. An expert trainer she creates and delivers sustainable curriculum through strategic public and private partnerships, such as USGBC LEED Faculty , ASID, and IDCEC. A founding member of USGBC Colorado, Annette pioneered Colorado's sustainability community and serves in multiple volunteer leadership roles nationally for USGBC, Center for Green Schools, and ASID. Kari Foster, Owner & Principal Designer of Associates III, inspires change through design and is an acknowledged environmental leader (LUXE CO Magazine) and a Top Woman in Design (Mountain Living Magazine). Debbie Hindman, LEED AP, is Associates III's Marketing Manager. Educator, researcher, and advocate for all things green design, she leads the firm's business development and marketing activities. Associates III is an interior design firm focused on creating interiors that are life-enhancing, responsible, healthy, and beautiful. Transforming spaces for more than 40 years, Associates III brings experience, environmental sensitivity, and synergy to each project by providing impeccable service, integrity in their practices, and a holistic team approach. Leading by example, Associates III sets themselves apart by combining superb designs with a proven commitment to a sustainable design philosophy.
- Author(s)Annette Stelmack,Associates III,Debbie Hindman,Kari Foster
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures
- Weight1786 g
- Width191 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.