All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to knit luxurious sweaters, coats, dresses, and more with these Swedish-inspired patterns and instructions.
- Author BiographyPamela Hammerskog began knitting as a thirteen-year-old, when her home economics teacher told her that as long as you know how to knit and purl, you can knit just about anything. Paula tried it and has been knitting ever since. She lives in Stockholm, Sweden Eva Wincent started knitting in earnest as an adult, when she answered an ad in the newspaper: Seeking knitting partner for textile shop. She has now been running her own business, Wincent, for twenty years and is well known among knitters. She lives in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Author(s)Eva Wincent,Paula Hammerskog
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight799 g
- Width194 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.