All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat could possibly be more adorable than a baby? Well... How about a baby in booties and other endearing accessories? This title features nearly 30 simple sewing projects that are for small fry only. It includes blankets, bibs, bonnets and more, all fashioned from contemporary fabrics.
- Author BiographyValerie Shrader is a former editor at Lark Books and has written and edited many books related to textiles and needlework, including Hip Handbags (9781579906016) and many more. She knits every now and then and hopes that art quilts will be her next creative exploration.
- Author(s)Valerie Van Arsdale Shrader
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes patterns
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.49Trending at £1.94
- £1.99Trending at £2.31
- £1.85Trending at £3.54
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £5.09Trending at £6.16
- £9.72Trending at £10.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.