All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith instructions showing how to make 23 different garments and simple step by step diagrams, this book includes 2 actual size patterns. It is suitable for all those who want to make their own versions of cool Japanese designs.
- Author BiographyYoshiko Tsukiori is a graduate of Joshi Bijutsu College. After working in apparel companies, Yoshiko became an independent freelance sewing designer. She creates a diverse range of clothing such as children's and babies' clothes, and women's designer garments.
- Author(s)Yoshiko Tsukiori
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication19/08/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.29Trending at £2.48
- £11.36Trending at £12.02
- £6.95Trending at £11.62
- £2.99Trending at £3.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.56
- £2.89Trending at £3.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.