Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £2.41Trending at £3.92
- £8.66Trending at £8.82
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.19Trending at £9.97
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.25Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionHe explores the ways in which their writing presents alternative spacesthat exist alongside of, and often counter to, the visible configurations of the dominant culture.
- Author BiographyCharles Scruggs is professor of English at the University of Arizona. He is the author of The Sage in Harlem: H. L. Mencken and the Black Writers of the 1920s.
- Author(s)Charles Scruggs
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1995
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.