All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is for all children who want to learn how to swim. It will inspire and motivate the beginner while teaching the basics as well as technique. Special exercises, puzzlers, and places for personal entries are included.
- Author BiographyKatrin Barth is a teacher with many years of teaching experience, and publisher of the book series Learning..., Training... .
- Author(s)Jurgen Dietze,Katrin Barth
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationAachen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.