All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- Author(s)Nianxiong Tan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number412
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsPreface. I. Basics of the SI Technique. II. Nonidealities in SI Circuits. III. Practical SI Circuits. IV. System Design of SI Delta-Sigma Modulators. V. Building Blocks for SI Oversampling A/D Converters. VI. Practical Aspects of SI Circuits and Systems. VII. Implementation and Measurement of SI Oversampling A/D Converters. VIII. Conclusions. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.