CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £3.79Trending at £6.29
- £2.81Trending at £3.62
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £5.81Trending at £6.77
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.77Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionA compendium of Harold Lamb's previously uncollected crusader stories.
- Author BiographyHarold Lamb (1892-1962), who wrote biographies and screenplays as well as historical fiction, is best remembered for his tales of Cossacks and Crusaders. Howard Andrew Jones is the managing editor of Black Gate magazine and the editor of the Bison Books editions of Harold Lamb's Wolf of the Steppes, Warriors of the Steppes, Riders of the Steppes, and Swords of the Steppes. Robert Weinberg is the author of sixteen novels including The Web of Arachnos and Spinning the Clay into Stars. The author of several nonfiction books and the editor of many anthologies, he has also been writing comic books for the past several years. More information about Harold Lamb and his works is available at www.haroldlamb.com.
- Author(s)Harold Lamb
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content Noteappendix
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byHoward Andrew Jones
- Introduction byRobert Weinberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.