CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together philosophical discussions of symmetry in physics, highlighting the main issues and controversies.
- Author BiographyKatherine Brading is Junior Research Fellow in the Philosophy of Science at the University of Oxford. Elena Castellani is a researcher in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Florence.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byElena Castellani,Katherine Brading
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.