All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a basic reference for students, clinicians and researchers on how synapses in the auditory system function to encode acoustic signals. The volume brings together classical cell physiology, modern tools for analysis and the problems of auditory coding.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Handbook of Auditory Research
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight537 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byArthur N. Popper,Laurence O. Trussell,Richard R. Fay
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.