CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume identifies the security problems facing internet communication protocols along with the risks associated with internet connections. It includes a number of different algorithms and protocols to provide a cohesive security framework.
- Author(s)Charles A. Shoniregun
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 34
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.