All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive overview of syntactic islands. What are they? How do they arise? Why do they exist?
- Author BiographyCedric Boeckx is Research Professor at ICREA (The Catalan Institute for Advanced Studies) and is also based at the Center for Theoretical Linguistics, Universitat Aut-noma de Barcelona.
- Author(s)Cedric Boeckx
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- Series TitleKey Topics in Syntax
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight270 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.