All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to syntactic theory and analysis.
- Author BiographyRandy LaPolla holds an MA and PhD from the University of California, Berkeley, and a BA and MA from the State University of New York, Stony Brook. He has previously held positions at the Academia Sinica (1990-1998) and the City University of Hong Kong (1996-2004), and has taught at La Trobe University since 2004.
- Author(s)Jr.,Robert D. Van Valin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/1997
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date17/01/2015
- Content Note56 exercises
- Weight1280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine51 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.