All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely collection of original essays traces the migration of synthetic chemicals from the laboratory to the factory and then into the environment, bodies and communities.
- Author BiographyMonica J. Casper is an Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Santa Cruz. She is the author of The Making of the Unborn Patient, which won the C. Wright Mills Award in 1998.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2003
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMonica J. Casper
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.