All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.99Trending at £26.71
- £6.41Trending at £6.51
- £9.49Trending at £12.83
- £10.48Trending at £11.34
- £11.00Trending at £12.02
- £8.33Trending at £9.60
- £7.73Trending at £9.94
About this product
- Author(s)Michal Shamai
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Part I: Theory of Collective and National Trauma. 1 Exploring Collective and National Trauma. 2 Impact of Collective and National Trauma. 3 The Role of Mental Health Professionals and Social Workers in Situations of Collective and National Trauma. Part II: Mental Health and Psychosocial Systemic Interventions in Situations of Collective and National Trauma.4 Systemic Intervention in Situations of Collective and National Trauma. 5 Impact of Interventions on the Helpers' System. 6 Evaluation of Systemic Interventions in Situations of National and Collective Trauma.
- Author BiographyMichal Shamai, Ph.D. is Associate Professor in the School of Social Work in the University of Haifa, Israel.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.