All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRene Zeier,Stefan N. Grosser
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsForewords.- Introduction.- Part I: Methodology.- Part II: Management.- Part III: System Dynamics.- Part IV: Viable System Model.- List of Authors.
- Author BiographyStefan N. Groesser is Professor of Strategic Management at the Bern University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland and a lecturer for System Dynamics at the University of St Gallen, Switzerland. He was a visiting scholar at the System Dynamics Group at the Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He has received degrees from the University of Stuttgart, Germany, in business administration and economics, from the University of Bergen, Norway, in System Dynamics, and from the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, in Management. Stefan's research interests include strategic management, diffusion management, business models, mental models, and simulation methodology. He has published in the journals Systems Research and Behavioral Science, System Dynamics Review, and the European Journal of Operational Research. Rene Zeier is the Director of the Lucerne School of Tourism at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts. He lectures on systems thinking, marketing, and sales. Based on his practical experiences as a manager at Nestle, Novartis, and Coca-Cola, he now focuses on implementing insights from systems thinking. The range of his engagement, which includes collaborations with his students, varies from development aid to tailor-made business consulting.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.