All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSystemic thinking is the process of understanding how systems influence one another within a world of systems and has been defined as an approach to problem solving by viewing problems as parts of an overall system, rather than reacting to a specific part, outcome, or event.
- Author BiographyJOHN BOARDMAN is Principal of John Boardman Associates, a consultancy and training provider specializing in applied systemic thinking. He was formerly Distinguished Service Professor at Stevens Institute of Technology, where he is now Adjunct Professor in the School of Systems and Enterprises. BRIAN SAUSER is an Associate Professor of Complex Logistics Systems at the University of North Texas. He previously managed an applied research and development laboratory in life sciences and engineering at the NASA Johnson Space Center and was the Program Director of the New Jersey NASA Specialized Center of Research and Training before joining Stevens Institute of Technology. He was also a Project Specialist with ASRC Aerospace.
- Author(s)Brian Sauser,John Boardman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width131 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.