All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking book charts the origins and spread of the systems movement.
- Author BiographyThomas P. Hughes is Professor of the History and Sociology of Science at the University of Pennsylvania.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleDibner Institute Studies in the History of Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAgatha C. Hughes,Thomas P. Hughes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.