All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.98Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.26Trending at £11.13
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces a range of systems and management topics supported by examples and case studies. This book introduces the subject as a whole and describes the key generic tools and techniques to support the manufacturing organisation. It also includes planning and control methods at a detailed level.
- Author BiographyD. K. Harrison is the Assistant Head of Department for the Department of Engineering at Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, UK. D. J. Petty is a professor in the Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Manufacturing Engineering, at the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology in Manchester, UK.
- Author(s)D.J. Petty,D.K. Harrison
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication28/06/2002
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleIIE Core Textbooks S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 200 illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.