All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.43Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionSolutions Manual for end of chapter problem being prepared by authors
- Author BiographyChris Spear has been working in the ASIC design and verification field for 30 years. He started his career with Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) as a / CAD Engineer on DECsim, connecting the first Zycad box ever sold, and then a hardware Verification engineer for the VAX 8600, and a hardware behavioral simulation accelerator. He then moved on to Cadence where he was an Application Engineer for Verilog-XL, followed by a stint at Viewlogic. Chris is currently employed at Synopsys Inc. as a Verification Consultant, a title he created a dozen years ago. He has authored the first and second editions of SystemVerilog for Verification: A Guide to Learning the Testbench Language Features. Chris earned a BSEE from Cornell University in 1981. In his spare time, Chris enjoys road biking in the mountains and traveling with his wife. Greg Tumbush has been designing and verifying ASICs and FPGAs for 13 years. After working as a researcher in the Air Force Research Labs (AFRL) he moved to beautiful Colorado to work with Astek Corp as a Lead ASIC Design Engineer. He then began a 6 year career with Starkey Labs, AMI Semiconductor, and ON Semiconductor where he was an early adopter of SystemC and SystemVerilog. In 2008, Greg left ON Semiconductor to form Tumbush Enterprises, LLC where he has been consulting clients in the areas of design, verification, and backend to ensure first pass success. He is also a part time Instructor at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs where he teaches senior and graduate level digital design and verification courses. He has numerous publications which can be viewed at www.tumbush.com. Greg earned a Ph.D. from the University of Cincinnati in 1998.
- Author(s)Chris Spear,Greg Tumbush
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.