All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis luxurious volume showcases more than three hundred pieces designed by the imaginative French jeweler James Taffin de Givenchy, in his first book.
- Author BiographyJames Taffin de Givenchy is a French-born, New York-based jewelry designer and the founder of Taffin. Stephanie LaCava is the author of An Extraordinary Theory of Objects and her writing has appeared online and in various prestigious magazines. Tobias Meyer is a German art auctioneer. Hamilton South is a founding partner of HL Group.
- Author(s)James Taffin De Givenchy,Stephanie LaCava
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note350 colour photographs
- Weight4037 g
- Width267 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine51 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £5.80Trending at £7.25
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.