All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook is part of the Take Action Program and is to be used only in conjunction with the Take Action Practitioner Guidebook. It contains all 40 Parent handouts and work sheets.
- Author BiographyDr Allison Waters is Associate Professor in Clinical Psychology at Griffith University, Australia. She completed a Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology) at The Queensland University of Technology, a Bachelor of Arts and a PhD in Clinical Psychology at The University of Queensland, and a Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr Waters runs the Childhood Anxiety Disorders Research Program at Griffith University through which more than 450 children have been assessed and treated. She has published over 75 peer-reviewed book chapters and journal articles, and her research is funded by national grant funding organisations. She serves as an Associate Editor of national and international psychology journals, resides on the research advisory committees of local research institutes, and has received several awards in recognition of her research. Dr Waters supervises the research projects and clinical work of postgraduate students in clinical psychology, and teaches at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels at Griffith University. She maintains a small private practice and is a member of the Australian Psychological Society College of Clinical Psychologists and the Australian Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy. Dr Trisha Groth is a clinical psychologist who specialises in the assessment and treatment of anxiety disorders in children and adolescents. She received First Class Honours in Psychology at Griffith University in 2002. She completed her Doctorate of Clinical Psychology at Griffith University, Australia in 2006. Dr Groth has practiced for ten years on the Gold Coast, working with children individually and in groups across a variety of educational, government and community settings. She is the Clinic Director of Take Action Psychology on the Gold Coast. She primarily works with children experiencing separation or generalised anxiety, social worries, and specific fears/phobias. She provides individual and group treatment to children, adolescents and their families. Dr Groth is a member of the Australian Psychological Society College of Clinical Psychologists, and the Australian Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy.
- Author(s)Allison Waters
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTake Action Program
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.