All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is the account of Brad Newsham's journey through the Philippines, India, Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and South Africa as he searches for someone to invite back to visit him in America.
- Author BiographyRaised in the suburbs of Washington, DC, Brad Newsham has lived in ten of the United States, visited all fifty, and circled the globe four times. Since 1985 he has been a San Francisco yellow taxi driver. He is the author of two travel memoirs, ALL THE RIGHT PLACES: Travelling Light Through Japan, China and Russia and TAKE ME WITH YOU: A Round-the-world Trip to invite a Stranger Home, a WH Smith Travel Book of the Year Finalist 2003. A guest columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle, he lives in Oakland, California with his family.
- PrizesShortlisted for WH Smith Book Awards (Travel Writing) 2003.
- Author(s)Brad Newsham
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Content Notemaps, portraits
- Weight263 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.