All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter interviewing and receiving anonymous messages from women and men across the globe who have experienced sexual abuse and harassment, Maria Stoian has illustrated their experiences in this powerful collective graphic memoir to express the complex emotions felt by victims of sexual abuse and explore what needs to change.
- Author BiographyMaria Stoian is a graphic designer and illustrator based in Scotland. She is interested in the way illustration and games can be a non-aggressive way of encouraging people to recognise when they might be biased. Take It As A Compliment was Maria's Master's project at Edinburgh College of Art.
- Author(s)Maria Stoian
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/11/2015
- GenreGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteComic-style illustrations throughout
- Weight544 g
- Width210 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £14.98Trending at £15.79
- £26.85Trending at £28.35
- £9.99Trending at £11.74
- £3.69Trending at £6.27
- £2.68Trending at £2.94
- £5.73Trending at £9.48
- £14.67Trending at £15.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.