All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn November 4, 1979, Iranian militants stormed the United States Embassy in Tehran and took sixty-six Americans captive. Thus began the Iran Hostage Crisis. This book takes a look at the hostage crisis, examining its lessons for America's contemporary War on Terrorism. It includes fresh insights regarding the central players in the crisis.
- Author BiographyDavid Farber is Professor of History at Temple University, specializing in twentieth-century American history. His most recent book is Sloan Rules: Alfred P. Sloan and the Triumph of General Motors .
- Author(s)David Farber
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitlePolitics and Society in Modern America
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.74
- £11.48Trending at £12.79
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £17.25Trending at £25.00
- £20.97Trending at £22.47
- £14.24Trending at £15.00
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.