All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in software, auction-based media, analytics, and big data have made it possible for the average marketer to compete with marketers with 100 times the spending power. Taking Down Goliath profiles the ways in which digital marketing can level the playing field, if you know how to use it.
- Author BiographyKevin Ryan is the founder of the digital advertising firm Motivity Marketing, Inc. He has appeared on CNN and been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, ABC News, The New York Times, Forbes, and Advertising Age. Prior to launching Motivity Marketing, Ryan founded Kinetic Results, an Advertising Age Top 20 performance marketing firm, served as VP, Global Content Director for Search Engine Watch and Search Engine Strategies, and VP of Interactive Media for the Interpublic Group agency, Wahlstrom Interactive. Rob 'Spider' Graham is a twenty-year veteran of digital media buying, selling and production. He is currently the founder and CEO of Trainingcraft, LLC, a company providing digital advertising, marketing, and sales consulting-as well as training solutions-to publishers and advertisers. Spider works with a number of training partners including the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB.net) and eConsultancy (econsultancy.com), in addition to providing direct training solutions to companies like Comcast, Politico, and American Cities Business Journals.
- Author(s)Kevin Ryan,Rob Spider Graham
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight396 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.