Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.68
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.77Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionTaking Medicine challenges traditional understandings of colonial medicine by bringing to light the healing work of Aboriginal and settler women in southern Alberta.
- Author BiographyKristin Burnett is a member of the Department of History at Lakehead University.
- Author(s)Kristin Burnett
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleWomen and Indigenous Studies
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2011
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note15 b&w photos, 1 map
- Weight380 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.