All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionTaking Parenting Public brings together thinkers from diverse fields spanning the political spectrum. Featuring contributions from experts in economics, political science, public policy, child development, public health, history and the media, it look at the common struggles of parents.
- Author BiographySylvia Ann Hewlett is founder and chairman of the National Parenting Association. Her books include A Lesser Life, When the Bough Breaks, and co-author with Cornel West of The War Against Parents. Nancy Rankin is the former executive director of the National Parenting Association. Cornel West is the Alphonse Fletcher Jr. University Professor at Harvard University. He is the author of numerous articles and books including Prophetic Fragments, Race Matters, and The War Against Parents, co-authored with Sylvia Hewlett.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/12/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight417 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCornel West,Nancy Rankin,Sylvia Ann Hewlett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.