All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an overview of non-representational theories and human geography, this book addresses the core concerns and themes of what appears as a disparate field of research, and demonstrates the widespread impact, both actual and potential, for various aspects of human geographic thought and practice.
- Author BiographyDr Ben Anderson and Dr Paul Harrison are both Lecturers in the Department of Geography, Durham University, UK
- Author(s)Ben Anderson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 7 b&w illustrations
- Weight722 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPaul Harrison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.