Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.33+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo the villagers of Otterhaven, incomers are bad news. Marnie, returning to the UK from Australia to be reunited with her wayward daughter, Chloe, soon discovers this. Her solicitor, Polly, reveals that, sadly, her mother, Alison, Marnie's old school friend, has Alzheimer's.
- Author BiographyA. V. Denham taught in both London and Hong Kong before moving to Wales with her family. She joined the Women's Royal Voluntary Service and later trained for the emergency services. She enjoys travelling, gardening and is also interested in goldwork. She currently lives in Monmouth.
- Author(s)A.V. Denham
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/11/2010
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.28
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
- £4.79Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.