All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £27.98Trending at £45.35
- £7.28Trending at £7.79
- £12.31Trending at £13.52
- £15.69Trending at £17.11
- £14.39Trending at £15.38
- £9.99Trending at £12.99
- £15.90Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the development of baseball in Korea, the Philippines, Mainland China, and Taiwan, as well as the story of baseball in Japan. This book covers topics ranging from baseball in Qing Dynasty China in the nineteenth century to the 2000 Sydney Olympics bronze-medal match between Japan and Korea.
- Author BiographyJoseph A. Reaves is a former journalist who covered Asia for the Chicago Tribune, Reader's Digest, and UPI. He is the author of Warsaw to Wrigley: A Foreign Correspondent's Tale of Coming Home from Communism to the Cubs.
- Author(s)Joseph A. Reaves
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleJerry Malloy Prize
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., map
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.