All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £52.10Trending at £54.99
- £25.56Trending at £28.79
- £34.69Trending at £40.76
- £24.50Trending at £27.18
- £20.53Trending at £21.06
- £16.04Trending at £17.71
- £15.90Trending at £16.57
About this product
- DescriptionProvides access to one hundred and thirty-seven validated measures for organizational research and consulting. This title covers measures such as: job satisfaction, organizational commitment, job characteristics, job stress, job roles, organizational justice, work-family conflict, person-organization fit, work behaviors and work values.
- Author BiographyDail L. Fields (Ph.D., Georgia Tech, 1994) is Associate Professor at The Regent University School of Business. His research interests include measurement of employee perspectives on work, cross-cultural management, human resource management strategies and leadership and values in organizations. He has published research studies in the Academy of Management Journal, Journal of Management, Journal of organizational Behavior, Educational and Psychological Measurement, and The International Journal of Human Resource Management. He is a member of the Academy of Management and the Academy of International Business. Prior to beginning an academic career in 1994, he was a management executive with MCI Communications Corp. and a management consultant with Touche Ross & Co.
- Author(s)Dail L. Fields
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight834 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.