All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe challenge with most companies' talent intelligence is that it is just not that intelligent. Having good talent intelligence an accurate understanding of the skills, expertise, and qualities of people is essential for the people decisions that all businesses make.
- Author BiographyNik Kinley is a London-based independent consultant who has specialized in talent measurement and behavior change for over twenty years. He was formerly the global head of assessment for the BP Group, head of learning for Barclays GRBF, and a senior consultant with YSC, the leading European assessment firm. Shlomo Ben-Hur is an organizational psychologist and professor of leadership and organizational behavior at the IMD business school in Switzerland. He has over twenty years' experience in senior executive positions, including vice president of leadership development and learning for the BP Group and chief learning officer for DaimlerChrysler Services.
- Author(s)Nik Kinley,Schlomo Ben-Hur
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight462 g
- Width163 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.89
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.87Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.06
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
- £9.99Trending at £11.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.