All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore there was Rudyard Kipling, there was Peter Parley, delighting his young friends with his fantastic fables of faraway lands and whimsical sense of humor.
- Author BiographyPeter Parley was a pen name coined by the highly popular and influential American author Samuel Griswold Goodrich and was often used by imitators. The author of this book, whose real identity remains unknown, was one such imposter. Andrew Chubb is the editor of Earnshaw Books' Classic series.
- Author(s)Peter Parley
- PublisherEarnshaw Books Limited
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintEarnshaw Books Limited
- Weight200 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Foreword byAndrew Chubb
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.66
- £16.99Trending at £18.09
- £7.78Trending at £8.38
- £12.34Trending at £13.28
- £12.76Trending at £13.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.