CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.97Trending at £13.41
- £9.62Trending at £11.37
- £10.48Trending at £12.98
- £9.52Trending at £11.93
- £6.48Trending at £7.95
- £6.93Trending at £8.94
- £6.92Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume assembles 78 stories from six residents of the eastern Kentucky mountain country. Based on stories rooted in European traditions from German fairy tales to Irish hero stories and Greek myths, the tales have been handed down through generations.
- Author BiographyMarie Campbell was a teacher and folklorist who, between 1926 and 1934, lived, worked, and traveled the eastern Kentucky mountains. She is also the author of Folks Do Get Born.
- Author(s)Marie Campbell
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2000
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note7 b&w illustrations
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clare Leighton
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.