All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClients and solution-focused therapists often accomplish remarkable results under seemingly hopeless economic/political/social conditions. In this book mental health and social service professionals worldwide reveal how small actions can yield big changes in people's lives.
- Author BiographyInsoo Kim Berg, MSW, codeveloped Solution-Focused Brief Therapy and is Director of the Brief Family Therapy Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Her most recent books are Children's Solution Work (with Therese Steiner) and Interviewing for Solutions (with Peter de Jonge). Yvonne M. Dolan, M.A., a psychotherapist and consultant with a private practice in Denver, conducts training in the use of Ericksonian hypnosis and solution-focused therapy for treatment of sexual abuse throughout the United States. She is the author of A Path With a Heart: Ericksonian Utilization With Resistant and Chronic Clients.
- Author(s)Insoo Kim Berg,Yvonne M. Dolan
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication30/05/2001
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byInsoo Kim Berg,Yvonne M. Dolan
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £5.79Trending at £6.64
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.