All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes stories that reflect author's own happy schooldays at Dulwich College but they also do a good deal more.
- Author BiographyThe author of almost a hundred books and the creator of Jeeves, Blandings Castle, Psmith, Ukridge, Uncle Fred and Mr Mulliner, P.G. Wodehouse was born in 1881 and educated at Dulwich College. After two years with the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank he became a full-time writer, contributing to a variety of periodicals including Punch and the Globe. He married in 1914. As well as his novels and short stories, he wrote lyrics for musical comedies with Guy Bolton and Jerome Kern, and at one stage had five musicals running simultaneously on Broadway. His time in Hollywood also provided much source material for fiction. At the age of 93, in the New Year's Honours List of 1975, he received a long-overdue knighthood, only to die on St Valentine's Day some 45 days later.
- Author(s)P. G. Wodehouse
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleEveryman's Library P G Wodehouse
- Series Part/Volume Number92
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman's Library
- Weight419 g
- Width30 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine135 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.09
- £12.99Trending at £23.21
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £7.28Trending at £7.63
- £7.99Trending at £11.07
- £11.90Trending at £12.08
- £6.90Trending at £8.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.