All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocial competence is an essential aspect of our quality of life. This resource includes: over 60 activities to develop social skills in body language, the way we talk, conversations and assertiveness; a short introduction to working with adolescents and adults with social skills difficulties; and, forms and evaluation sheets.
- Author BiographyAlex Kelly is a speech and language therapist who specialises in working with children and adults who have low self esteem, and difficulty with their social skills and friendship skills. She spent 23 years working as a speech and language therapist in the NHS but now runs her own company - Alex Kelly Ltd. She provides social skills training and consultancy to schools and organisations across the UK and overseas. Her company also provides speech and language therapy in a number of schools in the south of England and 'Speaking Space' - a day service for adults with an intellectual disability and autism.
- Author(s)Alex Kelly
- PublisherSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleTalkabout
- Place of PublicationBicester, Oxon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1900
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight1300 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.19
- £15.99Trending at £16.63
- £15.25Trending at £15.86
- £20.34Trending at £20.77
- £25.75Trending at £26.82
- £23.50Trending at £24.83
- £11.24Trending at £20.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.