All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes and explores some of the dominant obstacles confronting environmental advocates. This book identifies and explores some of the common questions and challenges that confront environmental communicators.
- Author BiographyLee Ahern is Assistant Professor in the Advertising & Public Relations Department in the College of Communications at Penn State University and Senior Research Fellow for the Arthur W. Page Center for Integrity in Public Communication. His research focuses on the description, analysis, and ethics of strategic messages, primarily in the context of environmental and health communications. Dr. Ahern is also Vice Head of the International Environmental Communications Association. Denise Sevick Bortree is Assistant Professor in the Advertising & Public Relations Department in the College of Communications at Penn State University and Senior Research Fellow for the Arthur W. Page Center for Integrity in Public Communication. Her scholarship focuses on ethical strategies that organizations use to cultivate long-term, stable relationships with key audiences. Dr. Bortree's award-winning research has appeared in many peer-reviewed journals such as the Journal of Public Relations Research, Nonprofit Management & Leadership, and the International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight470 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDenise Sevick Bortree,Lee Ahern
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.