All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing the ways US culture has been formed and transformed in the 80s and 90s by its response to the Vietnam War and the AIDS epidemic, this book argues that each has disrupted our conventional notions of community, nation, consensus, and 'American culture.'
- Author BiographyMarita Sturken is Assistant Professor at the Annenberg School for Communication, University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Marita Sturken
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication25/02/1997
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note26
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.