All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA follow-up volume to Tapestry in the Baroque: Threads of Splendor , which was published to accompany the critically acclaimed exhibition held at the Metropolitan Museum in October 2007.
- Author BiographyThomas P. Campbell is Director, The Metropolitan Museum of Art. He was formerly Curator, Department of European Sculpture and Decorative Arts at the Museum. Elizabeth A. H. Cleland is Assistant Curator, Department of European Sculpture and Decorative Arts, The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note50 black-&-white illustrations + 100 colour images
- Weight1261 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byElizabeth A. H. Cleland,Thomas P. Campbell
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £8.02
- £29.50Trending at £42.63
- £27.37Trending at £28.88
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £20.75Trending at £21.69
- £10.62Trending at £11.95
- £23.35Trending at £24.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.