All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionProfessionals engaged in art therapy discuss aspects of practice which are affected by an environment of increasing cultural diversity. Some contributions examine problems faced by members of ethnic minorities who are caught between assertion of their cultural identities and assimilation into a different social milieu.
- Author BiographyAnna R. Hiscox is an Assistant Professor of Art at Illinois State University. Her clinical speciality includes work with severely emotionally disturbed children in state hospitals and other mental health facilities. She has written extensively on art therapy and multicultural issues. Abby C. Calisch is Associate Professor and Director of the Graduate Expressive Therapy Program at the University of Louisville. She has presented panels, workshops and papers as well as publishing nationally and internationally in the fields of psychology and art therapy.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAbby C. Calisch,Anna R. Hiscox
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.