Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £12.70Trending at £12.85
- £4.99Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the Fleet Air Arm and their part in the recovery of Eygpt on the 10th November 1940. Explains how with the RAF and Navy unable to hold the Italians, two dozen obselete aircraft manned by Naval officers successfully attacked the Italian fleet at Taranto harbour, thus enabling Wavell to achieve victory in the desert war.
- Author(s)A.J. Smithers
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1995
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/12/2011
- Content Noteillustrations map, plan, portraits
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.