All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Examines how various authorities have created knowledge about and constructed illegal immigration as an ethical problem. * Analyzes the tactics that have been deployed to govern immigration, particularly at the US-Mexico border.
- Author BiographyJonathan Xavier Inda is Assistant Professor in the Department of Chicana/o Studies, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Jonathan Xavier Inda
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note2
- Weight336 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.